HEALINGSTREAMS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HEALINGSTREAMS > Topics

Subject: WHY U MUST FORGIVE
Replies: 5 Views: 771

festus36 10.10.10 - 04:43pm
WHY YOU MUST FORGIVE

Forgiveness is not optional...
Mark 11:25-26. And when you stand praying, forgive, if ye have aught against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses. See also Matt 18:15-35.
Forgiveness is not a choice, but a command from the Lord that must be obeyed. Only wise people see it as God's instructional command. God, our Father has forgiven us so much more offences than anybody can ever wrong us. We should be true children of his kingdom by forgiving any wrong that anybody might have done to us no matter the degree of wrong and the number of times.

festus36 10.10.10 - 04:46pm
CONSEQUENCES OF NOT FORGIVING: 1. Your sins or wrongs against God will also not be forgiven. Mark 11:26.
2. Danger of eternal doom: if God does not forgive you your sins, you will be in danger of hell fire.
3. Danger of torments even now. This means to be imprisoned. Torment is in the range of many vices: sickness, bondages to Satanic influences, oppressions, lack, delays etc. See Matt. 18:34-35.

festus36 10.10.10 - 04:49pm
Be wise, obey God and forgive. Pray for those who have done you any wrong. Confront peacefully, lovingly and lowly everyone who has hurt you in any way. As you do, God will heal every wound and deliver you from the scares of oppressions, sickness and doom. God bless you.
... END.

hefsibae 11.10.10 - 07:30am
forgiveness is very important when we forgive others our sins will be forgiven failure to forgive hinder our prayers. *

therson 14.04.11 - 04:23pm
Very true. I was very bitter when I was unfairly fired 4m my job of 6yrs. It was nt until I started uttering words of forgiveness that the bitterness went away. Now am very free! *

festus36 14.04.11 - 07:07pm
good to hear this *

* HEALINGSTREAMS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HEALINGSTREAMS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search